- This event has passed.
Community Operation 2018
August 11, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
A Community in Need
Approximately 28% of Fort Bend residents have a household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level. As a result, many parents face difficulties in meeting the medical and financial requirements to prepare their children for the start of the school year.
For this very reason, AccessHealth holds two Community Operation Health Fairs every year in August. These back-to-school health fairs offer immunizations, dental screenings, vision screenings, backpacks and school supplies to those who attend.
We believe that a healthy community is a productive community, and in 2017, we were able to serve more than 1,500 individuals through these efforts.
You Can Help
Lives are changed every day at AccessHealth when people gain access to quality, affordable health care. That’s why we are so grateful for our sponsors. It is through your generosity that we can help ensure that the children in our communities are immunized and protected from disease.
On behalf of AccessHealth’s Board of Directors, staff and the patients and families we serve, we invite you to help provide healthcare for the medically underserved with a sponsorship to AccessHealth’s Community Operation Event.
WISHBONE – PRESENTING SPONSOR
- All of the benefits of a Funny Bone Sponsor plus
- Logo included on all donor recognition materials previously listed
- Invitation to all scheduled Press Photo Shoots
- Included in all Press Release(s) and PSAs
- Logo on the AccessHealth website for one year
- Logo on the digital messaging screens as a Health Fair Sponsor for one year after the Health Fair
FUNNY BONE SPONSOR
- All of the benefits of an Adam’s Apple Sponsor plus
- Mention in all press releases
- Company/Organization information in over 700 backpacks issued at the Health Fair
- Company/Organization information booth space provided the day of the Health Fair
- Logo on the AccessHealth website for six months
- Logo on the digital messaging screens as a Health Fair Sponsor for six months after the Health Fair
ADAM’S APPLE SPONSOR
- All of the benefits of a Butterflies Sponsor plus
- Social media recognition before and after the Health Fair
- Name listed on AccessHealth website for three months
- Listed on the digital messaging screens as a Health Fair Sponsor for three months after the Health Fair
“BUTTERFLIES” IN STOMACH SPONSOR
- Name listed on the donor banners at the event
- Name listed on all collateral materials – distributed to commercial businesses, community service groups, schools, etc.
- Opportunity for your employees to volunteer
- Logo on event shirts
Deadline for you to be recognized on the T- Shirts is July 13, 2018
Deadline for you to be recognized on the printed materials displayed at the Fairs is July 20, 2018
***Should weather prohibit either of the event dates, we greatly appreciate your donation.
PLEASE SUPPORT US BY BECOMING A SPONSOR
We are so appreciative of those who share in our commitment to provide care for those who lack the resources to get the medical care that they need when they need it. Your tax-deductable sponsorship will help make affordable health care accessible to all.
For your convenience, there are two ways to purchase a sponsorship:
- To pay by check, please click here and download a Sponsorship Form.
- To purchase online, please click on the button below. Please be sure to enter the sponsorship level and amount where prompted
Please call Sharonda DeBose at (281) 633-3144 if you have questions or if you would like to visit one of our facilities and learn more about AccessHealth.
AccessHealth is a private, not-for- profit organization providing integrated health care services for the low-income and uninsured in Fort Bend County. Serving over 18,000 patients each year, AccessHealth cares for patients of all ages at four clinics– in Richmond, Missouri City, Stafford and Brookshire.